Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 18: secret movie


For the record, I saw a movie last night with David, but it can not be revealed to the masses due to the fact that it will be the third movie playing at Slumber Party 3: Payback. That is the all-night movie marathon that David and I program at Circle Cinema. It takes place on July 30th and starts at 10pm with Rolling Thunder on film print. We'll also screen Savage Streets [another print], Death Wish 3 and two others which will remain secret until the night of the event. The theme this year is revenge movies and there are single digit tickets left as of this posting. The film we watched last night will play third and it will be on VHS! Both our secret films this year are on the VHS format. Check out the screen printed poster by Denny Schmickle that we'll be selling for a very reasonable $20. Anyone interested in getting one [or a t-shirt], let me know and I'll mail it to you. I promise you, this poster looks killer [uhm, literally].

5 comments:

Guy Gadbois said...

Tuff Turf better make the lineup.

bb said...

T-shirt?! You didn't start having these until I moved away :(

Eva said...

really wish I could come to that! I hope you all have lots of fun. Wonder if I'll ever see Tulsa again

Joshua Blevins Peck said...

BB--I can get you a t-shirt if you want one...easy to mail one to Missouri.

Eva--When did you come to Tulsa? A bit too far from Utah to make it--although I do know someone is driving up from Austin just to make it.

Joshua Blevins Peck said...

The movie that we watched this night was EYE OF THE TIGER. Just in case anyone was curious. It ended up being the #5 film of SP3.