Monday, January 02, 2006

Androids delayed

I'm waiting to make my best of 2005--otherwise known as the Android Awards--until after I've seen two much hyped films I've yet to see--Brokeback Mountain and Match Point. I should probably see King Kong but it's three hours long. Add in the trailers and ads in the theatre and I'm looking at 3 and 1/2 hours. Could King Kong be worth that kind of time investment? After I see those, I'll get to the best/worst and probably make all those people who loved The Pacifier angry again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Murderball!! One of the best documentaries I've ever seen, definately on the list of 2005.

Love the rocky horror pictures you sent. Toilet paper, playing cards and who knows what else on the floor of that theater.

Rock On,

-Mark from Seattle

Joshua Blevins Peck said...

You may have stolen my thunder for the best documentary Android. Since I'm not waiting to see any docs I might name that one tomorrow...