Friday, August 19, 2011

Greta Gerwig on the set of Lola Versus

Back in June I was in New York City for a few days. As we were wondering down Houston street on our way to a couple of favorite places of mine [Russ & Daughters, Katz's Delicatessen] we came across a film set right on the sidewalk. Lo and behold we saw it was Greta Gerwig sitting on a bench in front of Russ & Daughters, surrounded by cameras, crew, extras, other assorted film-related people and gawkers like me trying to get to my pastrami sandwich at Katz's. My guess after consulting IMDB is that we watched Gerwig on the set of Lola Versus [go here for IMDB information]. We watched her film a few takes and I snapped a couple of photos with my non-paparazzi Minolta Hi-Matic G and have included one here for your pleasure. Greta on right in turquoise top.

No comments: