Friday, May 27, 2011

Poll question: what is the funniest R-rated comedy since 2000?

The winner of the last question for best Australian actress was Cate Blanchett. The voting was a little screwy due to the blogger issues, but Cate took the price. Now let's move onto another question about the R-rated comedy.

I could have listed a bunch of films from the 1970s/1980s/1990s, so I decided to narrow it down to the past eleven years--even then I left some films out so feel free to do a "write-in" vote in the comment field of this post. Your choices for the funniest R-rated comedy since 2000 is as follows: Old School, Knocked Up, The Hangover, I Love You Man, Superbad, Bridesmaids, Wedding Crashers and 40 Year-Old Virgin. As I said earlier, write-ins are welcome! Go to the home page to vote.

2 comments:

aljensen said...

What, no Grandma's Boy? No Anchorman? Or Hot Rod?

Joshua Blevins Peck said...

Can't list them all--that's why we're doing a write in. ANCHORMAN was my favorite of these three you mentioned.