Like last time, e-mail me your answers (email@example.com) and I will post your score in the comment field. Also, no cheating! We're on the honor system here so no going to the computer. This book must be won ethically. The contest will last until July 15th. I think this one is a little tougher than the last one so good luck!
1. In which of these Alfred Hitchcock films did Cary Grant NOT appear? A) Suspicion B) Notorious C) Strangers on a Train D) To Catch a Thief
2. Who directed the 1950 movie Sunset Boulevard? A) David O. Selznick B) Billy Wilder C) Howard Hawks D) Sam Peckinpah
3. Cate Blanchett portrayed which Best Actress Oscar winner in Martin Scorsese's 2004 film The Aviator? A) Bette Davis B) Ingrid Bergman C) Katherine Hepburn D) Audrey Hepburn
4. Which actor did NOT appear in the 2008 film Mamma Mia? A) Pierce Brosnan B) Richard Gere C) Stellan Skarsgard D)Colin Firth
5. Which of these actresses was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma? A) Queen Latifah B) Alfre Woodard C) Alicia Silverstone D) Mena Suvari
6. Fill in the bland: Julie Delpy wrote, directed and starred in the film 2 Days in A) London B) Paris C) Tokyo D) France
7. Which of these films is the last one that Marilyn Monroe completed work on? A) All About Eve B) Niagara C) The Misfits D) Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
8. Which of these films starred Charlie Chaplin? A) A Night at the Opera B) Modern Times C) The General D) The Philadelphia Story
9. Which of these films does NOT feature both Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall? A) The Big Sleep B) Key Largo C) To Have and Have Not D) The Maltese Falcon
10. Tony Scott or Ridley Scott? (Must get all four correct to get credit) Alien, Top Gun, Deja Vu, Thelma and Louise
11. Which of these movies did NOT take place in Chicago? A) Chicago B) The Untouchables C) Ferris Bueller's Day Off D) Once Upon a Time in America
12. Who wrote the novel that the 2008 movie Twilight is based on?
13. What film does this line come from? "Attica! Attica!"
14. What is Soylent Green?
15. Name one feature film directed by Tyler Perry?
16. What film does this line come from? "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the war room!"
17. For what 2006 Pedro Almodovar film was Penelope Cruz nominated for an Oscar in the category of Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role?
18. Which 2001 film featured Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal as brother and sister?
19. What actress was Jack Nicholson's co-star in the 1974 film Chinatown?
20. Match the film with its country of origin: (must get all four correct)
Throne of Blood Brazil
The Bicycle Thief France
Grand Illusion Japan
City of God Italy